May 06, 2006

Fine Print Interview Today!



My interview with Carolyn Weaver of Fine Print airs today on Book Television.
11:30 a.m. & 6:30 p.m EST.

I had such a great time chatting with Carolyn. She truly cares about Can-Lit and her passion for literature shows in her work. We taped the interview at her home in Toronto, the atmosphere was cozy and relaxed. I felt like I was sitting, having a talk with one of my friends!

(The interveiw first ran on Rogers cable stations a couple of weeks ago and will appear in re-runs on Book Television, CLT, and Rogers TV.) For more information about Carolyn and Fine Print, visit her web site: Fine Print Online

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm disappointed to have missed this, although I don't think I get Book Television on cable.
I checked the website and they're not available online. Do you know if they will be?

Nienke said...

Unfortunately I don't subscribe to Book television. However, I did want to mention that Amazon sent out an email flyer with suggestions on books for Mother's day, and guess whose book was at the top of the list (with pictures)??
I'll keep my eyes open for the rerun.